OLYMPIA'S PREMIER LASH AND BEAUTY BOUTIQUE! VOTED KING 5 NEWS BEST OF WESTERN WASHINGTON!
Lashes are our jam! We strive to provide an elite and luxurious experience with the products we use, detailed application methods, and the relationships we build with our clients. We are proud to use USA-made Bella Lash Extensions, which are of the highest quality, and most innovative eyelash extension products in the industry. We are committed to educating our clients on proper aftercare, and with the help of Bella's extensive line of aftercare products, our clients are able to get the most out of their service, which in turn helps extend the life of their lashes. The integrity of the natural lash is important to us, and it is our number one priority to keep your lashes as strong and healthy as possible.
At Primp and Refinery, we aim to deliver the best lash experience as possible, and have been known to put our clients to sleep with our zero gravity heated recliners and cozy blankets. Our lashes are completely customize able; whether you're wanting a natural, every day look or a little more glam for a special occasion, we've got you covered.
Lash extension & the power of aftercare
We believe that there is more to lash extensions than just superior application. Aftercare is essential for healthy eyelash extensions. With proper care, you can prolong the life of your lashes, maintain proper hygiene, and keep your newly enhanced lashes healthy and strong. We carry Bella’s line of cleansers, sealers, mascaras, and serums to help keep your lashes looking healthy and full. And best of all, all of their products are made in the USA.
Our lash extensions are attached to each individual natural eyelash, and will shed as your natural lashes shed (up to 4 lashes a day). Maintaining your lash extensions will require regular visits (fills) to attach new extensions to your own eyelashes as your eyelash growth cycle regenerates new lashes. With a few simple care instructions, you will be on your way to enjoying your Primp lashes and new low-maintenance daily routine. To increase the longevity of your lashes, follow these steps:
The do’s and don’ts of eyelash extensions:
• If you use waterproof mascara, avoid using it 2-3 days before your first appointment. The film it leaves on your lashes may prevent the extensions from adhering correctly.
• Arrive to your appointment with dry, clean lashes and makeup-free eyes.
• Remove contact lenses before your appointment.
• Do not get your lashes wet for 24 hours after the lash extensions are applied. It will affect the efficacy of the glue.
• Avoid waterproof mascara or using oil-based skincare and makeup products around the eye, including makeup remover.
• Avoid excessively rubbing your eyes or lashes, especially when washing your face. It is recommended to clean around the eye area with gentle oil-free cleanser.
• Avoid using an eyelash curler. One of the benefits of lash extensions is the ability to add curl to your lashes. If you would like more curl, please speak to your technician.
• If you can, sleep on your back to avoid the risk of lashes rubbing against your pillow.
• Gently brush your lashes with a mascara wand to groom them. The best time to do this is after showering, as they will be softer and less likely to damage.
• Avoid excess steam from showers, facials, saunas and swimming pools.
• Avoid pulling your lashes, and do not attempt to remove them yourself.
If you would like them removed, please contact your technician.
If you experience any pain, redness or irritation, contact your technician immediately.